Our Opulence Zero-Gravity Professional Therapeutic Massage Chair is the latest in high-end health and wellness. Experience the perfect massage with this intelligent multi-dimensional 3D massage, including kneading, squeezing, flapping, pressing, holding, swinging and twisting. This chair was created with innovation in mind, featuring built-in ion air generators for clean oxygen breathing. Featuring zero gravity, heating function, Bluetooth, USB charging station, with a double pillow adjustable to your comfort.
Our chair includes:
- Built-in ion air generators clean the air, provide fresh oxygen with the touch of a button.
- Intelligent mechanical 3D massage allows the mechanical hands to provide an effective massage to cervical vertebra, thoracic vertebra and lumbar vertebra.
- Zero gravity position the seat moves to 120° angle, distributing body weight and reducing pressure for the ultimate in comfort and a weightless sensation.
- Soothing heating function helps with blood circulation and muscle relaxation.
- Enjoy music and phone calls hands-free with simple and easy to use blue tooth feature, combining soothing massage therapy and wireless audio for a unique experience.
- Fully adjustable double-layered pillow.
Benefits of Zero-Gravity are:
- Correct spinal alignment
- Reduced pressure on the heart
- Increases oxygen levels
- Increased blood circulation
- Expanded Lung capacity
- Reduced muscle tension
- Reduced pressure on the back
- Spine S curved maintained
- Reduction in psychological stress
Massage therapy is proven to have several health benefits to include:
- Stress Reduction: One of the greatest benefits of a massage chair is its potential to help you relax. Chronic stress can be detrimental to both your
physical and your mental health – it can negatively impact your mood, your sleeping habits, your ability to focus, and your creativity. Massages can help release muscle tension that has built up as a result of stress. Not only will this help you physically feel more relaxed, but it will also help you put your mind at ease, which in turn can help you sleep better, perform better at school or at work, and feel happier and more alert.
- Pain Reduction: In addition to relaxing your muscles, which can ease joint stiffness and pain, massages can release endorphins, which are hormones in your brain that act as pain relievers. This is especially helpful in easing back pain, one of the leading worldwide causes of disability.
- Improved Circulation: Relaxed muscles allow for better circulation of blood through the body, which can improve feeling in the extremities and combat bodily fatigue. These benefits are notable for athletes, who have reported feeling more
flexible, having a faster recovery, and being at lower risk for injury as a result of massage therapy.
- Lowered Blood Pressure: Some studies have shown that consistent massage therapy can actually lower your blood pressure, which can decrease the likelihood of heart attacks, kidney failure, and strokes. Other benefits of lower blood pressure can include decreased anxiety, depression, and aggression.