Halotherapy Booth Treatment
Halotherapy, also known as “Dry Salt Therapy”, has many benefits to help adults, children, athletes, and animals. It is a safe and natural way to deal with many health problems. Some conditions that may benefit from
- Interstitial Lung
- Common cold
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear infections
- Respiratory Infections
- Smokers Cough
- Stress, Anxiety & Fatigue
- Psoriasis, Eczema & Acne
- Overall Respiratory Hygiene
- COVID-19 (new research)
Specifically for skin conditions, Halotherapy significantly improves:
- Swelling & Inflammation
- Dry and Flaky Skin
- Skin Aging
Halotherapy is great for adults, athletes, children and animals. For all the same reasons, the benefits are numerous across the board. Salt is super absorbent, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Super Absorbent: Dry salt acts like a sponge attracting foreign substances along its path through the respiratory tract. The dry salt behaves like a toothbrush that cleans the respiratory system removing the build-up of foreign elements that cause various respiratory ailments and conditions.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Inhaled dry salt particles may help to reduce inflammation in the entire respiratory tract and widen the airway passages. A clean respiratory system
naturally results in higher oxygen intake, increased energy, and an improved immune system.
- Anti-Bacterial: The dry salt particles act as an anti-bacterial agent, dissolving bacteria and pollutants logged in the respiratory tract. These are then either coughed up or naturally expelled by the body. Salt naturally produces negative ions that have been known to reduce stress, anxiety
- Booth fits 1 – 2 people comfortably.
- Our booth is offering 10,000 microns of salt per cubic-inch of space inside the
booth (concentrated salt treatment).
- Sessions are 10-20 Minutes long.
- The fee is $30, unless you use it as a treatment “add-on”, then the fee isdiscounted to $20.